If you do not follow any of the following rules, MageNet may stop to sell contextual ads from your sites and/or cancel already sold ads without paying for them.
1. Place sold ads within the content of your pages and surround them with relevant content. It is strongly recommended that you place sold contextual ads within the content of your webpage because in this case advertisers prolong such ads 3 times longer than ads, placed in the footer or in the sidebar. So if you place ads within the content of your page, you will earn 3 times more.
If you do not have any content directly related to the advertiser’s website, create it. Ad surrounded by text, related to the site topic looks much more natural to readers and our clients, purchasing these ads from you.
2. Required contextual ad should only be visible at requested page and nowhere else on your website (site-wide placement is not allowed).
3. You must place sold ads on your sites within 5 days. Once someone buys an ad from you, MageNet will send you an email, requesting you to place a purchased ad on your webpage. If you successfully place the ad, click check, and MageNet finds it on your site, this deal will be considered as active and in 30 days you’ll receive your first payment for it. If you do NOT place the ad on your site within 5 days, the deal will be canceled. In this case MageNet will stop to sell new ads from all of your sites until you take some steps to resume ad sales. When the sold ad is not placed, your MageNet publisher rating will be automatically lowered so you’ll start to receive lower number of ad sales in the future. This was done in order to motivate you either to place all sold ads on your websites or to limit your sales to certain pages in your sales settings or to set your own prices so that you don’t get those ad sales, which you don’t want.
4. All contextual ads must be static. All sold ads must always stay on those pages, where they were purchased. It means, that if you want to place an ad on the homepage of your blog, then you must place it so that it won’t be moved to the second page later along with the content, which goes to archives. If the ad was sold from the homepage of your blog, you should NOT place it within the blogpost, which is shown on your homepage now, but which will be moved to the archives later. You must place the ad either within the sticky blogpost, which won’t be moved to the archives later, or somewhere else on your homepage. Sold ad should be placed & always stay on that page, from which it was sold.
5. Do not mark ads as paid, sponsored, affiliate, or similar. Many ad sellers openly advertise the fact their paid ads are sponsored in one way or another. We recommend not to demonstrate that ad is sponsored, to maintain the nativity of the ad. That goes for ad anywhere on your site, be it the sidebar, or in the middle of your content.
How MageNet Works
MageNet crawler will index your websites. It will “read” the content of your pages, check many parameters, such as Alexa rank, number of ads per page, amount of content, content uniqueness, etc. This information is absolutely private and stays ONLY with MageNet. MageNet needs to index the content of your sites in order to be able to sell relevant ads from relevant pages of your sites to our customers in the best way that allows them to get maximum ROI for their investment and for you to get a long-term customers, who are willing to pay for your ads for many years.
It will not affect your sites’ rankings / Google AdSense / traffic / sales / sign ups / effectiveness of your sites or anything else. Feel free to sell any other ads from your sites (including Google AdSense). Selling ads through MageNet does not violate Google AdSense policy or any other policies, rules or regulations online or offline.
Registration & Site Ownership Confirmation
1. Fill out this web form.
2. Add the sites from which you want to sell contextual ads.
3. You will receive an email with your login & password details by email.
4. MageNet will start to index your sites and send you tasks for ads installation from our advertisers.
If you can’t find the notification with your email confirmation link in your inbox, please be advised to check up your spam or junk box, since it could get there.
If the notification is not found even after your spam folder checkup, then you should log into your MageNet account, come into your account “Inbox”, find the window with the text “Please Confirm Your Email” and click the link in this window. Then you should renew the tab with your open email and find the notification.
If even after this the notification doesn’t come, feel free to contact our support team.